Saturday, February 12, 2011

Not dead yet.

Well, I thought I should stop procrastinating now. I've been wanting to update for a while but I never got around to it due to various reason. First, I'm busy with school, and second, some stuff happened that I do not feel like talking about, and I was kinda down for a while.

Now it's okay though, so I guess it's time for a proper update. Since there's nothing interesting going on in my life right now, I'll talk about other stuff.

I was able to watch some animes at school, so I continued with K-ON!!, even though I'm getting kinda bored with that serie. It's nice, but I really wish the girls would play more music instead of just .. I don't know, not doing anything remotely interesting. I mean, they still haven't wrote more than 3-4 songs and they've been in the music club for almost 3 years. Anyways.

I also watched the first season of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, which I had been wanting to see for like 3 years or something xD. I like it, the animation is gorgeous and overall it is pretty funny. And Nozomu is a large ham, at least for someone that claims so much to be in despaaaiiiirrrr all the time. The only thing that annoys me is the lack of male characters, exept for Nozomu of course, and the bald dude. Maybe the show is trying to laugh of harem anime, I don't know, but one or two male students wouldn't hurt, especially since it's not even a girls-only school.

And now, I started watching a show that I am definitely ashamed of liking. I mean, more ashamed about it than about Lucky Star, and I was pretty ashamed of Lucky Star at first. So yeah, it's Ore no Imoto ga Konna ni  Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Pretty long title, it means There's no way my little sister can be this cute. I started to watch it because I kept seeing the main girl, Kirino, fucking errryywhere and I wanted to know what this show was about. Turns out, it's about a 14 years-old girl that plays eroge about little sisters [erotic games for the non japanese shit savvy] and watches moe anime but wants to keep her hobby secret, for obvious reason. So her 17 years-old bro Kyou-chan [can't remember his full name wtf] helps her keeping it secret, even though she's almost always a major bitch to him. So, why do I like it? Frankly, I don't really know. The animation is nice enough, and I like the fact that it talks about how the ''otaku culture'' is perceived in Japan, which is pretty interesting in my opinion [of course it's an anime so I take it all with a grain of salt but it's still nice]. Also, Kuroneko is awesome haha she's easily my favourite character. However, Kirino [the little sis] can be so annoying, it sometimes makes me wonder why the hell am I watching this thing. Way to be ungrateful.

Also, I don't like too much the incest undertones, even though for now it really seems to be played for laughs. I'm just scared it will go further than that .. Because honestly, anyone who has a sibling knows that brother/sister incest is pretty much do not want. Anyways, it's only 12 episodes long so I decided that I might as well watch it all.

What else? I'm almost finished with Persona 3, only one in-game month left. I finally started to fuse some ultimate personas xD Right now I only have Thanatos and Sandalphon but I plan on getting some others like Beelzebub, Odin and Asura. Also, I'm not sure whether I should get Messiah or not. His name is pretty awesome lol, but I heard that it was weak .. We'll see.

And that's about it for now. Nothing really interesting, sorry, but as I said life isn't too great right now. I'll try to not abandon this blog as much though xD.

/kazumi

No comments:

Post a Comment