Thursday, January 6, 2011

OMGGUYSGYSGUYS

GUESS WHAT??

I have a job. Well, kinda. It's not a real job in any case but still, I'm happy. Basically I'll do some translation work [english to french] for someone that is currently studying for a ph.d in psychology. I gotta thank my brother for that, he's the one that got me the job.

I'm so fucking glad, honestly. I'll be able to make a bit of money and, most importantly, add something to my resume. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

On another note .. I started to make a skirt yesterday. I hope it will turn out well. The only thing I'm worried about is the zipper actually.. We'll see. After that, I want to make a simple circle skirt with some nice fabric. Maybe a print if I can find one that I like.

Also, that's me in front of my computer :

[ah, I wish ..]
That's about it :B

/kazumi

No comments:

Post a Comment