Sunday, February 27, 2011

You know ..

Now that I finished Persona 3, I don't understand how people can ship Minato with anyone else other than Aigis. No, seriously. That final scene and all .. it was very powerful, and cute, in a bittersweet way .. Also, the Aigis social link is definitely my favourite one, and with what happens at the end, I can't help but pair her with Minato .. even though she's a robot.

But yeah, I like searching for fanarts of things I like, but when I search for Persona 3 fanarts, I find so much more drawings of Akihiko x Minato [what?], Shinji x Minato [double what], Aki x Shinji x Minato [Okay seriously if you really want a yaoi pairing make it just Shinji and Aki and leave Minato out of it], Minato x Ryoji [okay, this one I can understand, I just don't like Ryoji that much and he has Nyx's hairstyle so wut], and Minato x Pharos [goddamnit guys he's a kiiiid D: I know Aigis is a robot but at least she looks the right age]

Anyway, who am I kidding, of course there's more yaoi shit then everything else. I'll stay in my little corner of Minato x Aigis.


Also I very obviously changed the background picture. It's Chidoriiii, and while we're on that subject you are all obligated to ship her with Junpei because THEY ARE FUCKING CUTE. And canon too. I did not made the picture of course, but I took it on tumblr and thus don't remember the original artist .. sorry.

Oh, and right after I finished watching Ore no Imouto [Kuroneko is the best and gawd Kirino what a bitch], I started to watch Gosick and Kuragehime. They're both so good D: Gosick is still airing right now, and I've only watched two episodes of Kuragehime but I love both of these animes already. I'll possibly talk more about them later, especially Gosick since it's stil quite new.

/kazumi

[I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO KIMI NO KIOKU NNNNGGGGGGG so good, awesome lyrics, perfect song, yadda yadda]

No comments:

Post a Comment