Saturday, February 26, 2011

I will never leave you.



I JUST FINISHED PERSONA 3! I'm happy and a little sad, too .. This was truly one of best games I've played yet. It .. means a lot to me, and I think I have learned along with the characters too. I may sound silly but that's how it is.

You know, today I was reading an article about how, right now, video games aren't considered art like movies and books, and how come it is that way. The thing is that, many games are made just for the sake of entertainment, and that's okay. When you look at it, most of these games [Halo, Call of Duty, whatever] are the ones that sell the best. But I think we shouldn't dump all games in this category, just like all movies aren't American Pie or Pirate of the Caribbeans.

Some games can be considered work of arts, if they can touch the hearts of people playing them. This was one of those games, and I'm really glad that I played it to the end, even if it meant spending about a 100 hours of my life on it.

I'm gonna make a real update soon, I guess. It's spring break now, so I'll have the time to do so.

/kazumi

No comments:

Post a Comment